Freshwater fishing on Pounds in Cerovlje
Fresh-water fishing in Istria? Yes, of course! Thanks to its mild climate, Istria is one of the rare places where fish bite even in winter, when the fishing season is long ago finished for other areas. See for yourself and join the Cup of Pazin City - an international competition in angle fishing, which is traditionally held in October.
Locations for fishing with licence of ŠRD Pazinčica: ponds Cerovlje, river Boljunčica, river Pazinčica, central part of Mirna river, part of Raša river, Gologorička pond.
Fishing daily permits - price: 100,00 kuna - issued in electronic form.
- Fishing by the pools at Anzur (pisciculture goods) is forbidden a whole year round, except in the case of organised competitions.
- The use of intoxicating substances, nets, fish-traps, long-lines, dynamite, tridents and similar means is forbidden.
- It is not allowed to throw away rubbish and leftovers on the fishing surfaces or around them.
- It is strictly forbidden to fish during the close season, that is from 01.04. - 30.04.
The game-keeper's servise
The game-keeper proves his identity by the game-keeper"s identity card. He is an official and therefore has legal authorities to control membership cards, permits, catch, equipment, persons and vehicles parked or passing by the fishing area and he also sells fishing permits.
1. Fishing by using two fishing sets (with two angles each) is allowed.
2. Fishing can be done from dawn till dusk, except eel catch on the river Mirna
3. The fishing close season for all the species in Cerovlje is from 01.04. - 30.04. From 01.05.-31.05. fishing is possible only weekends (Saturday, Sunday) and Holidays.
Allowed daily catch is:
- Carp longer than 30 cm - 1 piece
- Tench longer than 25 cm - 3 pieces
- Chub longer than 20 cm - 10 pieces
- Barbel longer than 25 cm - 1 piece
- Pike longer than 40 cm - 1 piece
- Amur longer than 40 cm - 1 piece
- Catching other watery animals (crab, frog, leech, etc.) is not allowed.
- The pike close season is from 01.02. - 31.03.